Positive Market Trends: Total national lacrosse participation on organized teams exceeds 825,000. The number of youth players topped 450,000.1 For the fourth consecutive year there are 14 states with at least 10,000 participants at the youth level and several other states closing in on the threshold.2
Parents and guardians continue to seek a well-rounded, extracurricular schedule for their kids. Youth sports in general create lasting benefits for the overall health of participants including physical, mental and emotional health benefits, weight loss, flexibility, and bone density, endurance and stamina improvement.3 There are plenty of options for sports like soccer, swimming, basketball – but nothing really exists out there quite like Little Stix Lacrosse. There’s never been a better time to join the movement!
Good for the kids, great for your future
Multiple class options create multiple revenue streams.
- Co-Ed Levels I, II and Little Laxers
- Four core seasons, with options to operate more
- Preschool, daycares and after school programs offer opportunities to conduct weekday classes in addition to weeknight and weekend year-round play
- Birthday parties
- Week-long summer camps
Innovative and Easy to Follow Youth Athletics Franchise Business Model
- Relatively low investment and minimal overhead expenses
- Established partnerships with equipment suppliers
- A flexible, home-based business model that is relatively easy to operate
- Superior education and training programs
- Our management team’s skill sets and experience in youth sports programs, corporate training and franchising
Home based, mobile business model makes for an easy transition into Little Stix Lacrosse franchise ownership, without the hassle or expense of a storefront.
The Little Stix Lacrosse program/classes take place in the parks and athletic fields within your own community, offering great visibility for your youth sports franchise business, while providing a great experience for your neighbors and their families.
In addition to athletic skills, your Little Stix Lacrosse business will help build character in young players by way of good sportsmanship, teamwork, encouragement and the power of positive thinking.